Just like every drop of water counts, so does every piece of paper. Castle Rock Water strives to be environmentally conscious. Go paperless with your monthly bill and help us serve you better.
Access to your account and payment options are available online 24 / 7
through H2O Access. You will need to register for the online account and confirm it. H2Oaccess allows you to also pay one-time and set up automatic payments. You can also opt-in for paperless billing.
You can also call our customer service representatives at 303-660-1373, during regular business hours, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. for assistance.
Paying your water bill
All meters in the Town are read the first three days of the month and bills are generated and mailed between the 6th and 9th of the same month. Should you opt-in for paperless billing, an email notification that your statement is available is sent during that same period.
All payments are due on the last business day of the month. Payments received after the 5 day grace period will be assessed a $5 late fee. If a past due balance remains on the account, customers may receive a Notice of Intent to Disconnect Water.
We appreciate you as a water customer and for your convenience, have multiple payment options.
- Online. H2Oaccess online bill pay, allows you, after setting up a secure online account, to make your payment using your checking account, credit card or debit card.
- ACH. Auto-draft or pay your monthly payment. Set it up here.
- Phone. Easy 24 / 7 automated phone access at 1-855-288-9288.
- Drop off box. Drive-up drop boxes for payments are located in the parking lot of Castle Rock Water, 175 Kellogg Court.
- Service centers. Payments can be made at the following locations, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.:
- Castle Rock Water, 175 Kellogg Court
- Town Hall, 100 N. Wilcox St.
It is the responsibility of the property owner to ensure payments are made in full every month by their tenants to avoid a disconnection or possible property lien.
If payment is not received by the payment due date shown on the utility bill, a Notice of Intent to Disconnect Water will be mailed to the customer. Prior to utility service reconnection, all charges due shall be paid in full. (Municipal Code 13.14.070) Once full payment is received in our office at 175 Kellogg Court, service will be scheduled for reconnection by the end of the next business day.