Town Hall LED
Enhancing community communication
To enhance community communication, an LED sign has been installed at Town Hall. The sign is used to inform the community about events, activities and programs that are of interest to the general public. The sign also will display emergency information, when needed.
The Town partnered with the following agencies to build the sign:
- Castle Rock Chamber of Commerce
- Castle Rock Downtown Development Authority
- Douglas County
- Downtown Merchants Association
Community use of the sign generally can be expected to constitute up to three slides per week. Any organization wishing to post a message on the sign must be nonprofit, and the event being advertised must be open to the public and held within the Town of Castle Rock.
Fees for posting messages are as follows:
- $75 for one week (Monday through Sunday)
- $125 for two weeks
Slide request process/information
- Up to three slides per week will be available for general public usage. Those requests will be honored on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Slides run 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Message requests must be submitted a minimum of one month prior to the desired posting date. Submit a request online or by email.
- Messages will be posted no more than two weeks prior to the event being advertised.
- Prohibited uses: Offsite commercial advertising; images that advertise any political campaign and/or religion; private and/or congratulatory messages (birthdays, engagements, births, etc.); and/or messages for any event or organization that does not meet the criteria outlined in the Town Hall LED sign usage policy.
- LED sign specifications:
- The slide will display three lines of text. Each line is approximately 25 characters long (including spaces) depending on font.
- We will display the event title, date/time, location. If space allows, we will also display a web URL. We will make every effort to accommodate a logo or image and reserve the right to adjust the image to the available space.
- Submit logos/images in RGB color, 72 or "screen" resolution and .jpg format.
If you have questions about using the Town Hall LED please give us a call at 303-660-1345 or email us.