Report a

  1. Crime


    ePoliceReporting: Using this online system allows you to report a nonviolent crime, such as identity theft, vandalism, or lost or found property immediately and print a copy of the resulting police report for free.

  2. Barking Dog

    Barking Dog

    To report a problem with a barking dog, please call the 24/7 non-emergency line, 303-663-6100, or report your concern using the online TRAKiT software system. Please remember to add the address of the barking dog in your narrative or the address section.