How do I retire a damaged American flag?

Flags in need of retirement can be brought to Douglas County’s Office of Veterans Affairs, which is in the basement of the County building at 301 Wilcox St.

Show All Answers

1. What is Town Council discussing with regard to kratom?
2. Why does the Town not enforce its illegal sign code? ...
3. Is it true that there are plans to move the railroad tracks in 2020?
4. When are Town Council meetings?
5. How can I receive emails about Town happenings?
6. Where can I learn about events and open houses?
7. Is it possible to opt out of door-to-door solicitation?
8. How do I retire a damaged American flag?
9. Does Castle Rock have a sister city?