Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
As the applicant, I hereby agree and understand that it is my responsibility to oversee all contractors, vendors or parties affiliated with the event and to insure compliance with all policies, rules and regulations, and guidelines of the Town of Castle Rock Parks and Recreation and other relevant procedures and laws (see reverse side). I understand that any violations may result in immediate cancellation of the reservation and/or revocation of the permit. I understand that the permit is non-transferable.
One Day Only Fee $50
Special Event Only Fee $100
Annual Fee $500
All requests will be considered based upon the following criteria:
Condition and size of vending cart or vehicle as it relates to the specific location or interests.
Similar food and beverages already being sold by another vendor in the area.
A vendor in good standing who has operated the site on a regular basis for the prior 6 months has first option to the permit for that site for the following season. All other locations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Bison Park- 1390 Clear Sky Way
Butterfield Park-3952 W. Butterfield Crossing
Centennial Park- 22 N. Gilbert Street
Festival Park- 300 Second Street
Founders Park- 4671 Enderud Road
Gemstone Park-6145 Sapphire Pointe Blvd.
Matney Park-5790 Lantern Circle
Metzler Ranch Park-4175 Trail Boss Drive
Mitchell Gulch Park- 200 Mikelson Blvd.
Paintbrush Park- 3492 Meadows Blvd.
Philip S. Miller Park - 1375 W. Plum Creek Pkwy.
Rock Park- 1710 Front Street
Rhyolite Regional Park- 1701 Crystal Valley Parkway
Wrangler Park- 2418 Autumn Sage Court
The Temporary Vending Permit provides licensed vendors the opportunity to sell food and non-alcoholic beverages at designated sites approved by the Town of Castle Rock. Non-permitted vendors with mobile vending units are not allowed within 300 feet of Town of Castle Rock parks.
1. All vending carts must be certified by Tri County Health Department. See applicable rules and regulations.
Town of Castle Rock Parks and Recreation reserves the right to revoke any issued Temporary Revocable Vending Permit.
2. Financial Backing: The permit-holder must operate upon their own credit. All food, supplies and equipment necessary to perform the described services must be purchased in the permit-holders name.
3. Staffing: All employees must be trained for efficient delivery of goods and beverages.
4. Employment Laws and Regulations: All employment policies and practices must meet with the requirements of the Fair Labor Standards Act and all other regulations required by the U.S. Department of Labor, Colorado, and local regulatory bodies.
5. Taxes and Assessments: The permit-holder is responsible for the collection and payment of all taxes and assessments applicable to its operations. Failure to comply with al taxes and assessments can and will result in permit being revoked.
6. Other Laws: The permit-holder must operate in strict compliance with all applicable laws, status, rules, regulations, and requirements for local and state government.
7. Health Department Rules and Regulations: The permit-holder and all employees agree to abide by all health department rules.
8. Customer Service: Do not swear or use offensive language, make obscene gestures, or engage in offensive behavior or engage in any illegal activities at the location. Treat customers kindly and with respect at all times. You are not allowed to slander, threaten or harass other vendors.
9. Hours of Operation: Business may be conducted between 9 am – 10 pm daily unless otherwise indicated on the permit.
10. Display of Permit: The temporary revocable vending permit must be displayed in a prominent location of the cart/vehicle and visible from a minimum of 50 feet.
11. Menu Revisions: Revisions to the menu must be reviewed by the Facility Use Permit Office for approval.
12. Litter and Waste Materials: All paper and litter within 25 feet of the assigned site must be picked up and disposed of properly. The permit-holder will provide a suitable container for placement of such litter by customers and other persons. Trash receptacles are fir general park users and may not be used in place of vendor’s containers. It is the vendor’s responsibility to properly dispose of ice, hot coals and grease off-site.
13.Permit renewal: Permits must be renewed on a weekly basis for daily permits. Appointments must be made anytime between 7 am – 3 pm Monday through Friday. Please call Tara McGraw at 720.733.2260 or email tmcgraw@CRgov.com.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field