|Protecting life and property
The Fire and Rescue Department protects the life and property of all residents in a 66-square-mile area, including the Town of Castle Rock and the Castle Rock Fire Protection District in Douglas County.
The department has 76 career members (74 uniformed staff) and one volunteer member who staff four fire / rescue stations 24 hours a day to provide fire and medical services to the community.
In 2013, the department responded to 4,428 calls for service, an increase of 247 runs compared to 2012.
The Fire and Rescue Department provides:
- Fire suppression (structural, wildland and vehicle) response
- Advanced life support / emergency medical services (paramedic ambulance transportation)
- Hazardous materials response and mitigation
- Technical rescue (trench, confined space, building collapse and water rescue) services
- Fire prevention / inspection services
- Public and risk-reduction education
Emergency mass notifications
The CodeRED system is used to send critical communications to residents and business owners during emergencies in Town. When you sign, your information is put into a database to receive emergency mass notifications, otherwise known as reverse 911 calls. Help protect what is most important to you -- your home, your business and your loved ones -- by signing up now.
Click CodeRED to sign up.
300 Perry St.
Castle Rock, CO 80104
Dial 911 for emergencies
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.