100 N. Wilcox St.
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Town Council is the legislative body of Castle Rock government. Seven Town Council members
are elected for four-year terms in their respective districts. Download the latest district map
- Adopts ordinances (local laws)
- Approves the budget
- Approves major contracts and agreements
- Makes major land-use decisions such as annexation, zoning, vesting, subdivision and development agreements
- Sets ballot questions
- Establishes overall direction and policy
- Appoints the Town manager, Town attorney and municipal judge