Street and Lane Closures
Current street closures
- Castle Oaks at Autumn Sage - road reconstruction will last until roughly mid-May
- Water Oak Circle - dirt hauling will last until mid-June
Current lane closures
- Allen Street and Alexander Place - Roadwork to last until mid-May
- Atchison Court - Utility work to last until late-May
- Autumn Sage and Castle Oaks Drive - Road work expected until late-May
- Castleton Court - Fire hydrant installation to last for one week
- Eckert Street between Arlington and Shelby - Curb and gutter work to last for about two weeks in May
- Enderud Boulevard - Road Reconstruction scheduled until mid-June
- Kingsfield Street - Concrete work and asphalt overlay to last until late-May
- North Tower Road - Utility Work to last until mid-May
- Ridge Road and Enderud Boulevard - Centurylink utility work scheduled through mid-May
- Sixth and Jerry streets - Centurylink utility work to last until late-May
- Spruce Avenue - Asphalt patching work to last until late-May
- Valley View Road - Centurylink utility work and road work scheduled to last until late-May
- Various Locations off of Enderud Boulevard - Centurylink utility work scheduled through late-May
- Various Locations off of Plum Creek Parkway - Centurylink utility work scheduled through the end of May
- Various Locations off of Wilcox - Centurylink utility work scheduled through late-May
Crews are working to install nearly 7 miles of pipeline throughout Town. The new pipeline will help get Castle Rock another step closer to its renewable water goals by transporting water to and from the new Plum Creek Water Purification Facility. There will be a number of lane closures throughout the rest of the year, related to this project:
- Prairie Hawk Drive between Wolfensberger Road and Limelight Avenue - Utility work expected to last through late-May.
Douglas County has begun working on a new bridge along Haystack Road over Sellars Gulch. The work also includes improvements to the channel running underneath the bridge. For this reason, the County has had to detour traffic, using Lake Gulch Road, Plum Creek Parkway, Emerald Drive and McCracken Lane, so residents in these areas can expect an increase in traffic volume. View the detour map.
Questions? Email the Douglas County project manager.
Detour routes have been established for the Autumn Sage and Castle Oaks Dr. road closure. View the detour map.
Questions? Email the project manager
Map of closures
View a PDF map of this week's lane closures.
Tri the Rock - the route will include the following streets: Butterfield Crossing, Cherokee Drive, Foothills Drive, Meadows Boulevard, Morningview Drive, and N. Meadows Boulevard.
Submit a closure
Lane closures within Town require the submittal of a street / lane closure application, along with a traffic-control plan