100 N. Wilcox St.
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
The Finance Department plans and directs the Town’s financial activities and provides information to support management decisions.
The Finance Department is committed to:
- Providing high-quality financial reporting
- Advising Town management on business factors affecting the Town’s fiscal environment
- Ensuring the security and proper disbursement of funds through effective appropriation management
- Developing and updating effective administrative policies to maintain internal controls
- Ensuring that Town departments obtain the materials and services needed, within budget and in compliance with procurement policies
- Maximizing investment earnings while safeguarding public funds as established by the Town’s investment policy and state law