Just as you plan and keep a watchful eye on your household or business budget, your Town government plans and directs the Town's financial future. The department also uses its financial information to support management decisions.
Through exceptional customer service and effective partnerships, we deliver accurate and timely financial services
The Finance Department will provide financial solutions and services in support of the Town's vision and community objectives through: proactive education, purposeful planning, excellent communication and fiscal accountability
The Finance Department is committed to:
- Providing high-quality financial reporting
- Advising Town management on business factors affecting the Town's fiscal environment
- Ensuring the security and proper disbursement of funds through effective appropriation management
- Developing and updating effective administrative policies to maintain internal controls
- Ensuring that Town departments obtain the materials and services needed within budget and in compliance with procurement policies
- Maximizing investment earnings while safeguarding public funds as established by the Town's investment policy and state law
Trish Muller, CPAFinance Director
100 N Wilcox St.
Castle Rock, CO 80104
100 N Wilcox St. Castle Rock CO 80104
P.O. Box 17906
Denver, CO 80217
Monday through Friday
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Revenue / Sales Tax