Responsible care and reporting
The Town practices responsible care for its assets and is committed to achieving the financial capability necessary to ensure progress toward its Strategic Priorities. On this page, we strive to provide accurate and timely financial reports that offer honest, direct communication regarding Town finances.
- 2018 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR)
- 2017 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR)
- 2016 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR)
- 2015 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR)
- Past Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports - View All
- 2018 Popular Annual Financial Report (PAFR)
- 2017 Popular Annual Financial Report (PAFR)
- 2016 Popular Annual Financial Report (PAFR)
- 2018 Second Quarter Financial Review
- 2018 Third Quarter Financial Review
- Preliminary 2018 Unaudited Year-End Financial Review
- 2019 First Quarter Financial Review
- 2019 Second Quarter Financial Review
Other transaction formats will be included in the future.
Unclaimed propertyPursuant to Castle Rock Municipal Code, notice is hereby given identifying all non-negotiated (un-cashed) checks issued by the Town of Castle Rock deemed to be at least 180 days old from the date of issuance. In order to make a claim on a non-negotiated check, please select the appropriate form:
- Unclaimed Property Claim Form - Payroll
- Unclaimed Property Claim Form - Accounts Payable
- Unclaimed Property List - Payroll
- Unclaimed Property List - Accounts Payable
Impact and System Development Fees
Pursuant to state law, the following reports detail the allocation of impact fees and system development fees collected 2014-2018.
View the summary report of the most recent fiscal year.
View available datasets.
- 2019 General Pay Table
- 2019 Public Safety Pay Table
- 2019 Recreation Programs Operations Pay Table
- 2019 Technology Pay Table
- 2019 Executive Pay Table and 2018 to 2019 Town Manager and Town Attorney Salaries and Employee Benefits Information
- Purchasing Information, including a link to the Rocky Mountain E-Purchasing System, which the Town uses to advertise bids
- Town of Castle Rock, Form W-9
If you have questions about a transaction, please call 720-733-2227.