- Financial Reporting and Information
Financial Reporting and Information
Responsible care and reporting
The Town practices responsible care for its assets and is committed to achieving the financial capability necessary to ensure progress toward its strategic priorities. The Finance Department strives to provide accurate and timely financial reports that offer honest, direct communication. Staff produces annual, quarterly and monthly reports regarding Town finances to internal customers and the public. As part of its commitment to transparency, the Town also posts information about purchasing and employee pay and benefits.
View detailed information about the budget process, the current budget and past budgets.
View current and past annual financial reports along with information about purchasing and employee pay and benefits.
Impact and System Development Fees
Pursuant to C.R.S. §29-1-803, the following reports detail the allocation of impact fees and system development fees collected during the most recent fiscal year. View the summary report (PDF) of the most recent fiscal year. View available datasets.
Check Listings - View checks and wires issued by the Town (PDF).
Past Check Listings - View all
Pursuant to Castle Rock Municipal Code, notice is hereby given identifying all non-negotiated (un-cashed) checks issued by the Town of Castle Rock deemed to be at least 180 days old from the date of issuance. In order to make a claim on a non-negotiated check, please select the appropriate form:
- Unclaimed Property Claim Form - Payroll
- Unclaimed Property Claim Form - Accounts Payable
- Unclaimed Property List - Payroll (PDF)
- Unclaimed Property List - Accounts Payable (PDF)
If you have questions, please call 303-660-1347 or email us.
- 2022 Vendor Listing (PDF)
- Town of Castle Rock W-9 (PDF)
- Contract with the Town and advertise bids on the Rocky Mountain E-Purchasing System
Employee pay and benefits
- 2022 to 2023 Town Manager and Town Attorney salaries (PDF)
- 2023 Executive Pay Table (PDF)
- 2023 General Pay Table (PDF)
- 2023 Public Safety Pay Table (PDF)
- 2023 Recreation, Golf Programs and Operations (PDF)
- 2023 Technology Pay Table (PDF)
- Employee benefits
If you have questions for Finance, please email Finance or call 720-733-2227.