Rentals, Fees and Rates
The Parks and Recreation Department offers different fee schedules based on residency and activity. Find areas of interest and the fees associated below.
|Youth (ages 3-17)||$6||$7|
|Adult (ages 18 and up)||$7||$8|
|Senior (ages 62 and up)||$6||$7|
|Family (Sunday only)||$18||$21|
|Child care fees||Resident||Nonresident|
|Drop in (per hour)||$3||$3.75|
|20-hour punch card||$43||$54|
|Monthly pass (per child)
*2 hours max per day
More information regarding pass and punch cards, hours of operations, and room rentals is available. Please keep in mind, children under the age of 8 must have a paying adult with them if visiting the Recreation Center pool. The following amenities may also have associated fees:
|Youth (ages 1-17)||$6||$7|
|Adult (ages 18 and up)||$7||$8|
|Senior (62 and up)||$6||$7|
More information regarding pass and punch cards, hours of operations, and room rentals is available. Please keep in mind, children under the age of 8 must have a paying adult with them if visiting the MAC pool. The following amenities may also have associated fees:
- Batting cages - teams or individuals can hold infield practice or batting and pitching practice in our drop-down batting cages.
- MAC Field #2 - $60/hr includes two batting tunnels (no pitching machine available), and an infielding area of 21x25 yards.
- Users can also pay the daily admission and as long as their are no reservations on the field use it on a first come first serve basis.
- Birthday parties
- Golf simulator - choose from 12 championship courses
- Fee: $15 per 60 minutes
- Group rates - for groups of 15 or more, $5 per person daily admission fee (not including trampoline). $12 per person daily admission with trampoline included. To schedule, please call 303-814-7451 or 720-814-7445. Group reservations must be made in advance.
Field rentals can be made for the full-sized boarded(185 feet by 85 feet) or half-sized boarded (80 feet by 65 feet) indoor turf field at the MAC. For field rentals, email us or call 303-814-7449. Renting the day of? Please stop by the front desk at the MAC to get your reservation handled immediately.
- Full-sized field = $125
- Half-sized field = $70
MAC Indoor Field Rental Process - to reserve a field, please check our facility rental availability and fill out our reservation request form, if you have any questions or are looking to do multiple reservations please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the purpose of your rental and all of the dates and times you are interested in. All reservations will be taken on a first-come first-served basis and are not guaranteed until the group receives a confirmation email of the request.
- Jan.-April rentals: open at 8 a.m. Monday, Oct. 14 in person at the MAC
- May-Aug. rentals: open at 8 a.m. Thursday, March 1 in person at the MAC
- Sept.-Dec. rentals: open at 8 a.m. Monday, July 16 in person at the MAC
Email and phone reservations will be taken the day after all in person reservations.
The Town has 10 parks with pavilions available for rental. Information regarding fees and availability is at park pavilion rentals.
The Town has numerous fields, trails, inline courts and tennis courts that are also available for rental. Information regarding fees and availability is at outdoor facilities.