Volunteer to make a difference! POST: Parks, Open Space and Trails
Provide fun, skill-building volunteer opportunities that contribute to the beautification of the Town's parks, open spaces and trails. Volunteer hours can be approved for graduation and court-ordered requirements.
- Increase awareness and community pride of Town parks, open spaces and trails
- Encourage and recognize volunteer contributions and efforts
- Develop organized advocacy for Town parks, open spaces and trails
Get involved and give back
One-time and ongoing opportunities:
Apply to be a POST Partner
- Individuals - To receive information about specific volunteer opportunities, please contact the Program Coordinator.
- Group / business / organization - Submit a group volunteer application to request a custom project or to adopt a park, open space or trail.
- Scout looking for award/rank advancement - Visit our Scout Award Projects page.