Miller Activity Complex (MAC)
- Two multi-use party rooms adjacent to the pool
- Four 25-yard lap lanes
- Batting cages
- Children's play structure with 23-foot-tall slide
- Beam interactive floor games
- 18-hole golf simulator
- Indoor full-sized and half-sized synthetic field
- Indoor leisure pool with slide, zero-entry section, water table and vortex whirlpool
- Trampoline featuring 16 trampoline beds
- Lounge area with fireplace, Lego table and train table
- Specialty fitness classes such as TRX and Fit Moms
With kids and some of our staff going back to school we will be going to modified outdoor pool hours starting Wednesday, Aug., 7 through Labor Day.
- Burgess Pool will be open: Monday-Friday 4 p.m.-7 p.m., Saturday & Sunday 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Butterfield Pool will be open: weekends only 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
|Youth (ages 1-17)||$6||$7|
|Adult (ages 18 and up)||$7||$8|
|Senior (ages 62 and up)||$6||$7|
|Youth (ages 1-17)||$75||$89|
|Adult (ages 18 and up)||$100||$125|
|Senior (ages 62 and up)||$81||$103|
|Youth (ages 1-17)||$289||$361|
|Adult (ages 18 and up)||$467||$584|
|Senior (ages 62 and up)||$311||$405|
Monthly payment plans are available for annual passes. Processing fees will apply to all monthly payment plans and all refunds. Thirty-days written notice is required for any changes to your pass. Please contact us with any questions or for more details related to purchasing or modifying an existing pass.
To request changes, cancellations or holds on your existing pass, please submit the linked form. MAC/REC pass change form.
**These passes are only valid at the MAC.
Trampoline admission (includes MAC admission)
$15 per jumper for residents
$18 per jumper for non-residents
Note: anyone under the age of 8 must by accompanied by a paying participant 16 years or older.
Golf simulator admission
$15 per 60 minutes
Batting cage admission
Field #2 has cages that can be lowered down providing two bays for batting practice.
$60 per 60 minutes.
The fees collected for participation in activities and admission at the MAC allow the the facility to remain sustainable and meet Town expectations for the recovery of 100 percent of operating costs.
For additional information regarding fees, field / room rentals and admission, visit our rate and information sheet. The MAC also offers group rates for large groups such as schools, daycare centers, or day camps. For information and pricing call Sheila at 303-814-7451.