Park Permits

The Parks and Recreation Department is the issuing authority for commercial activity and services provided permits for Town parks and open space.

Commercial activity or services provided in parks or open space permit

The Commercial Activity Permit provides licensed vendors the opportunity to sell food, nonalcoholic beverages and other services and goods at designated sites approved by the Town. 

Non-permitted vendors with mobile vending units are not allowed within 300 feet of Town parks. All mobile food / nonalcoholic beverage vending carts must be certified by Tri-County Health Department.

Municipal Code: 12.12.030 - general rules and regulations

It shall be unlawful to conduct any commercial activity, or provide any service, product or activity for which a fee is charged, on any park or open space lands, except when such activity is authorized in writing by the director of Parks and Recreation.

Commercial Activity or Services Provided Permit Application (PDF)

Allow two weeks for application processing and approval. For questions email Parks or call 720-733-2260.

Film and Photography Permit Application

To film on public property or in parks in the Town of Castle Rock, applicants must complete this permit application at least five business days prior to the shoot date (thirty days for large or more complex productions). To film on private property, please contact the owner of that property. For questions email the events team or call 720-724-2010.

PERMIT REQUIRED Commercial Activity 2022