The Design Review Board reviews all development applications that require a Downtown site plan to achieve the goals and objectives of the Downtown Master Plan, the Downtown Overlay District, and the Historic Preservation Plan. The seven-member board is comprised of two Downtown property owners; two representatives each from the Downtown Development Authority and Historic Preservation Board; and one representative from the Planning Commission.
- One vacancy (must be a Downtown property owner)
- 6 p.m.
- Second and fourth Wednesdays of each month
- Town Hall
100 N. Wilcox St. (second floor)
Castle Rock, CO 80104
- Meetings are open to the public, and one or more Councilmembers may attend
View current agenda packet
View most recent minutes
- Garo Chalian, Chair (Downtown Property Owner Representative)
- John Manka, Vice Chair (Downtown Development Authority Representative)
- Chris Leevers (Downtown Property Owner Representative)
- Josie Adler (Downtown Development Authority Representative)
- Dan Ahrens (Planning Commission Representative)
- Mike Borgelt (Historic Preservation Board Representative)
- Robert Lange (Historic Preservation Board Representative)
Town Council liaison
- Councilmember Desiree LaFleur
View the bylaws (PDF) for the Design Review Board.
View public notices