No Knock List
The No Knock List was created to allow homeowners to opt out of door-to-door solicitation and sales. Display near your front door.
Already on the list? Request a replacement sticker
Municipal Code No. 5.04* prohibits solicitors from knocking on your door if:
- Your address is registered for the No Knock List
- You display a Town of Castle Rock No Knock Sticker
- You have posted a "No Soliciting" sign
Please note that this Ordinance does not prohibit the practice of hanging door hangers or fliers. It only prohibits solicitors from attempting to make contact with residents by knocking on your door. View a complete listing of registered solicitors (PDF).
Any issues with a solicitor not following the guidelines of this Ordinance may be reported to Castle Rock Police at 303-663-6100. Please contact the police while the solicitor is still in your neighborhood if possible.
Please have the following information collected to pass along to the Police dispatcher if possible:
- Individual or business name from solicitor badge
- Badge number
- Type of vehicle driven
- License plate number
Solicitor definitionA solicitor is any person attempting to make contact with the purpose of selling goods or services at the point of contact, whether or not the goods or services are actually delivered at the time of sale. Solicitors are required to:
- Register with the Town
- Have a valid business or contractors license
- Pass a background check
- Display a Town-issued ID badge
- Comply with the No Knock regulations