- Conservation Rebate - Castle Rock Water provides rebates for conservation measures including cash back for replacement of high-water-use turf with a low-water-use option, ultra-high efficiency toilets, rotary irrigation nozzles, smart irrigation controllers and in-home water monitoring devices. Check CRconserve.com for details.
- Leak Adjustment - Phone: 303-660-1373, Email My Water Bill - If a customer finds a leak with excessive use in tier 3 or the surcharge tier, they can apply for a leak adjustment. Once per 12-month period, customers can apply for a leak adjustment in which the water used is charged at a lower tiered rate. The initial balance should be paid in full and a credit will be applied, if approved. Applications should be made within 60 days of the date of leak repair. Proof of repair is required.
- Senior Discount (PDF) - If you are 65 years of age or older, you are eligible to receive a discount of $3 per single-family equivalent per month on your water bill. Complete this printable PDF form and return to Castle Rock Water, 175 Kellogg Ct.
- Temporary Irrigation Exemption, Resident Form (online form), Non-Resident Form (online form) - The installation of new seed or sod may require irrigation outside of the every-third-day watering schedule. This exemption permits the account owner to water on any day needed for a specified period of time. Irrigation must still take place between 8 p.m. and 8 a.m. Exemptions will not be issued, nor are the applicable, during the month of July.
- Transfer Service from Property Owner to Another Form (online form) - This form should be used by title companies transferring property from one owner to another.
- Transfer Service to a Rental Property Form (online form) - This form should be used by the owner, landlord or property owner to establish a water account. Allow a maximum of 48 hours to process.