Get fit at Philip S Miller Park!
The FitGround adult outdoor fitness park provides body-weight and free-form tools for performing resistance exercises. It is designed to build strength, balance, mobility, agility and muscular endurance. The course is located just east of the synthetic-turf athletic field, across the street / parking lot from the Challenge Hill.
When combined with the trails and Challenge Hill, users can use the FitGround course to get a full-body workout on their own or in fun group classes. Amenities include:
- Fitness obstacle area with low-angle cargo climb
- Wall climbs
- Over and under bars
- Cargo net climber
There is also a large fitness station connected by overhead bars, parallel bars, battle ropes, push-up bars and plyometric steps.
Rules & regulations
- Use at your own risk
- Read all warnings and risks prior to use
- Follow instructional use labels on each apparatus and use only for its intended exercise
- Please direct children under age 13 to our adventure playground
- No commercial use; call 720-733-2260 for more information