- Parks and Recreation
- Butterfield Crossing Park
Butterfield Crossing Park
3952 W Butterfield Crossing Drive
Castle Rock, CO 80109
3952 W Butterfield Crossing Drive Castle Rock CO 80109
Phone: : 720-733-2260Emergency phone: : 911 On-call: 303-435-3345
Park Under Construction
Butterfield Crossing Park Grand Reopening
Butterfield Crossing Park has been well loved for over 30 years and will be ready to welcome a new generation of visitors to its recently updated facilities this summer. You are invited to join us for the grand reopening in early June. Final construction to complete the project is taking place this spring, including the installation of the inclusive Possibilities Playground where visitors of all ages and abilities will be able to play, be challenged and have fun together.
Community fundraising efforts by the Castle Rock Parks and Trails Foundation have been instrumental in making this fully inclusive playground a reality, and donors have already given over $1 million of support. Join with your neighbors to ensure that the Possibilities Playground will reach its full potential. Your gift by April 30 will be doubled by a $100,000 match and will help fund the final $300,000 needed. Visit ColoradoGives.org to make your donation today.
- 30 Acres
- Adopted: Post Partners
- Multipurpose fields: for field information or to request a field, email Athletics
- Multiuse courts
- Outdoor pool: Butterfield Crossing Pool
- Pavilion: reservable
- Playground: 5 to 12 years
- Restroom: permanent restrooms during season; portable restrooms during winter
- Synthetic turf multipurpose field: for field information or to request a field, email Athletics
- Tennis court
- Trails: paved
- Special comments: Butterfield Park project updates
|Number of People||Cost|
|1 to 49 people||$50 per 5-hour block|
|50 to 99 people||$100 per 5-hour block|
|100 to 150 people||$150 per 5-hour block|
|150+ people||Special events require a Town permit. Learn more about planning a special event. For questions on the application, call 720-724-2010 or email Parks.|
- Electricity: Yes
- Tables: Six rectangular (seats six to eight per table)
Pavilions are open for general use November through February. Rental requests will be accepted starting Feb. 15 of each year for March through October of that current year.
An approved alcohol permit allows for possession and consumption only; it does not allow for service or selling of alcohol. No glass containers are permitted. When requesting an alcohol permit, please request this in the comments section on the online request form. Approval will show on the rental confirmation.
Inflatable structures shall be inspected and will need to be anchored to the ground or other ballast by the industry's best standards. Before your event, contact the Fire Department at 303-660-1066 to schedule an inspection to verify if everything is anchored appropriately. Driving on grass or paths is prohibited and caution needs to be used to avoid sprinklers and irrigation during set up and tear down.
General Liability Insurance
The contractor will need a generator and insurance that additionally insures the Town:
- Minimum Coverage: $1,000,000
- Cancellation Period: 30 days
- Additionally Insured: Town of Castle Rock, its officers, officials and employees
- Requesting the park pavilion does not reserve the athletic field as well.
- All other park amenities may be used on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Gas grills are allowed, however, charcoal grills are not. Also, at times, Town fire restrictions may prohibit the use of all grills. Visit the Town's fire restrictions website for more information.