- Parks and Recreation
- Bison Park
1390 Clear Sky Way
Castle Rock, CO 80109
1390 Clear Sky Way Castle Rock CO 80109
Phone: : 720-733-2260Emergency phone: : 911 On-call: 303-435-3345
- 10 Acres
- ADA Accessible
- ADA Swing
- Basketball - half court
- Multiuse court
- Pavilion: large pavilion is reservable; two small pavilions are general use
- Playground: 2 to 5 years and 5 to 12 years
- Restroom: Portable
- Synthetic turf multipurpose fields: For field information or to request a field, email Athletics.
- Tennis courts with lights
- Trails: paved
|Number of People||Cost|
|1 to 49 people||$50 per 5-hour block|
|50 to 99 people||$100 per 5-hour block|
|100 to 150 people||$150 per 5-hour block|
|150+ people||Special events require a Town permit. Learn more about planning a special event. For questions on the application process, call 720-724-2010 or email Parks.|
- Electricity: Yes
- Tables: six (seats six-eight per table); rental is for large pavilion.
Pavilions are open for general use November through February. Rental requests will be accepted starting Feb. 15 of each year for March through October of that current year.
An approved alcohol permit allows for possession and consumption only; it does not allow for service or selling of alcohol. No glass containers are permitted. When requesting an alcohol permit, please request this in the comments section on the online request form. Approval will show on the rental confirmation.
Inflatable structures shall be inspected and will need to be anchored to the ground or other ballast by the industry's best standards. Before your event, contact the Fire Department at 303-660-1066 to schedule an inspection to verify if everything is anchored appropriately. Driving on grass or paths is prohibited and caution needs to be used to avoid sprinklers and irrigation during set up and tear down.
General Liability Insurance
The contractor will need a generator and insurance that additionally insures the Town:
- Minimum Coverage: $1,000,000
- Cancellation Period: 30 days
- Additionally Insured: Town of Castle Rock, its officers, officials and employees
- Requesting the park pavilion does not reserve the athletic field as well.
- All other park amenities may be used on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Gas grills are allowed, however, charcoal grills are not. Also, at times, Town fire restrictions may prohibit the use of all grills. Visit the Town's fire restrictions website for more information.