Standard Town maps
The GIS team produces a variety of maps. Links to standard Town maps are listed below. Many of the maps are large and may take awhile to open on your computer. Most of the maps are designed to print on large-format printers.
GIS data is available upon request. Please visit our staff directory for additional information. Note: Use of GIS data requires GIS software and knowledge for use without staff support.
Town maps in PDF format
- Annexation Map (PDF) - This map shows land annexed to the Town of Castle Rock, including ordinance numbers.
- Election District Map (PDF) - Election Districts 2021. Use the zoom in feature of Adobe Acrobat to see more details. Direct any questions about the districts to the Town Clerk, 303-660-1394.
- Government Facilities (PDF) - Overview of government facilities in Castle Rock.
- Parks, Open Space and Trails Map (PDF) - Parks, Open Space and Trails map as of 2019. Changes are always in process, so check with the Parks and Recreation Department for the latest updates. Obtain a hard copy at the Castle Rock Recreation Center, MAC and Town Hall, among other locations.
- Ridgeline and Skyline Map (PDF) - This map shows protected skyline and ridgeline areas that preserve the visual integrity and topographical character of the area. These areas are protected under Town ordinance.
- Standard Town Map (PDF) - The Streets and Neighborhoods Map shows roads, railroads, major subdivisions, surface water, schools, parks, open space, trails and several Town facilities.
- Zoning Downtown Castle Rock (PDF) - The PDF is sheet 1 of 2 of the official zoning map and displays the downtown zoning. We will replace this map with updated versions as changes occur.
- Zoning Planned Development Areas Castle Rock (PDF) - The PDF is sheet 2 of 2 of the official zoning map and displays only the planned development zoning.