Chat with your Town Council representatives and learn what’s happening in Castle Rock at a series of upcoming open houses.
The open houses are designed to foster community engagement and provide residents with the opportunity to interact directly with their elected officials. Residents are encouraged to drop in to ask their questions and share their thoughts about Town topics.
No formal presentations are planned, but Town staff members will be present in addition to Councilmembers to help ensure the exchange of a variety of information. Plus, there will be free treats for all.
Each open house will run from 4 to 6 p.m. We invite you to stop in anytime. Dates and locations are as follows:
- Tuesday, Aug. 29, Fire Station 153, 5463 E. Sovereign St., hosted by District 5 Councilmember Max Brooks
- Wednesday, Sept. 20, Cantril School, 312 Cantril St., hosted by District 4 Councilmember Desiree LaFleur
- Tuesday, Sept. 26, The Oaks at Plum Creek, 321 Players Club Drive, hosted by District 6 Councilmember Tim Dietz
- Tuesday, Oct. 24, The Grange, 3692 Meadows Blvd., hosted by District 1 Councilmember Ryan Hollingshead and Mayor Pro Tem/District 3 Councilmember Kevin Bracken
- Monday, Oct. 30, Fire Station 155, 3833 Crowfoot Valley Road, hosted by District 2 Councilmember Laura Cavey
Find your Council district by visiting CRgov.com/ElectionDistricts. Residents of each district will be mailed a postcard in advance of the open house in their area.
Get Town news straight to your inbox. Sign up online at CRgov.com/NotifyMe, or follow the Town on Facebook (facebook.com/CRgov), Twitter (@CRgov), Instagram (CRGOV) and LinkedIn (search Town of Castle Rock).
Need to talk to the Town? Dial 720-896-TOWN (8696) to reach a menu for help with frequently asked questions or live assistance during business hours.