How do I report a crime?

To report a crime, call 303-663-6100; a police officer will respond to your location or contact you by telephone. Many nonviolent crimes may be reported by filling out a counter report at the Police Department, or there is a convenient online form available for nonviolent crimes that occurred within the Town's limits. The online form may be used for crimes where there are no suspects or pursuable evidence / information, such as theft, identity theft, vandalism, trespass, or lost property.


Show All Answers

1. How do I obtain a police report?
2. Can I do anything about a dog that barks all the time?
3. Can I look up crime statistics for Castle Rock?
4. Are pet licenses required in Castle Rock?
5. I want to be a police officer. How do I apply?
6. What is curfew in the Town of Castle Rock?
7. How do I report a crime?
8. How do I file an online Police report?
9. What is the noise ordinance in the Town of Castle Rock?
10. How do I find lost property?
11. How do I become a victim advocate volunteer?
12. Can I have my fingerprints taken at the Castle Rock Police Department?
13. Does the Town of Castle Rock require a monitoring permit for a home security system?