How do I report a water break?

If you see water excessive water running down the street, call Castle Rock Water, 720-733-6000, and for after-hours, press 1. (This will reach the Police Department who will dispatch to the water on-call staff.) If you suspect a leak within your home, turn off the main water valve near the meter. You can check for leaks within your home using these easy steps.

Show All Answers

1. Why does the Town have watering restrictions?
2. How do I report a water break?
3. How do I report a water waste violation?
4. How are water meters read?
5. If I see a spike in my water bill, what could it mean?
6. What can I do about changes in pressure in my water?
7. I got a water violation. What should I do?
8. What do I do if I see continuous water running over the sidewalk?
9. How can I avoid frozen pipes in extreme cold?
10. What is backflow and what causes it?
11. How can I protect my home from backflow (cross-connection)?