How do I report a water waste violation?

Please call Castle Rock Water, 720-733-6017 or email Water Conservation. Castle Rock Water will send our water monitors to investigate the issue. Water waste violations are typically excessive water running over sidewalks and down the street, watering on the wrong scheduled day, watering during the day (between 8 am to 8 pm), or broken irrigation equipment.

Show All Answers

1. Why does the Town have watering restrictions?
2. How do I report a water break?
3. How do I report a water waste violation?
4. How are water meters read?
5. If I see a spike in my water bill, what could it mean?
6. What can I do about changes in pressure in my water?
7. I got a water violation. What should I do?
8. What do I do if I see continuous water running over the sidewalk?
9. How can I avoid frozen pipes in extreme cold?
10. What is backflow and what causes it?
11. How can I protect my home from backflow (cross-connection)?