Who may I contact to address soil erosion in the open space near my property?

Generally, maintenance responsibility of open space lies with the property owner. If you have more questions or would like to request maintenance of Town-owned open space, please contact 720-733-2235. Please note that open spaces in the Town are naturally steep and erosive. It is expected that some degree of erosion and drainage will result from these natural spaces. You may refer to Section 6 of the TESC Manual (PDF) for guidelines on acceptable natural vegetative cover on construction project.

Douglas County parcel locator

Show All Answers

1. Where can I find information regarding drainage requirements on residential construction?
2. Can I store landscape materials in the street for my house project?
3. When am I required to install landscaping at my new house?
4. Where do I submit a mosquito annoyance complaint or information request?
5. What can I do about the excessive water and ice that constantly flows over my sidewalk?
6. Can the storm drain inlet on my street be altered?
7. Who may I contact to address soil erosion in the open space near my property?
8. Who may I contact to request maintenance of the drainage facilities on or near my property?
9. How may I request a review of the monthly stormwater utility fee for my commercial property?
10. Who should I call if I am aware of accidental or illegal dumping down the storm drain?
11. Where does the water that leaves my street go?
12. What is a drainage swale?
13. My lender is requiring flood insurance. What do I do?