How can I protect my home from backflow (cross-connection)?

The Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment requires owners to test and maintain their backflow assembly(s) annually. A simple and cost-effective way to protect your home's water system is to install hose connection vacuum breakers at your connection hose-supplied outlets. Call Castle Rock Water, 720-733-6000, for more information.

Show All Answers

1. Why does the Town have watering restrictions?
2. How do I report a water break?
3. How do I report a water waste violation?
4. How are water meters read?
5. If I see a spike in my water bill, what could it mean?
6. What can I do about changes in pressure in my water?
7. I got a water violation. What should I do?
8. What do I do if I see continuous water running over the sidewalk?
9. How can I avoid frozen pipes in extreme cold?
10. What is backflow and what causes it?
11. How can I protect my home from backflow (cross-connection)?