Can I change my hearing date?

The clerks for the Municipal Court can change your hearing date one time and no more than 30 days after the original date. You must call the court at 303-663-6133 to inquire about changing your hearing date. 

Show All Answers

1. Can I pay my ticket online?
2. When is my payment, class, or community service due?
3. Can I change my hearing date?
4. Can I get an extension on my payment, class, and/or community service?