Who can I reach out to if I need help removing snow?

Senior citizens and persons with disabilities who are unable to clear snow from their sidewalks may receive assistance from the following organizations:

  • Aging Resources of Douglas County: A free assistance and referral program for qualified seniors needing help with light maintenance and chores – donations are accepted. To learn more, call 303-814-4300 or email ardc@douglas.co.usor. 
  • To the Rescue: A program that provides a range of services offered to all community members, with specialized services for seniors and persons with disabilities. To learn more, call 720-851-2100 or email info@totherescue.net

Show All Answers

1. What are residents responsible for clearing?
2. Why don't plow drivers specifically clear to the north side of the street?
3. How do I report an ice issue?
4. Why do plow drivers dump snow on freshly-cleared driveways or sidewalks?
5. Who can I reach out to if I need help removing snow?
6. What does the Town do with snow Downtown?
7. What kind of deicer does the Town use?
8. How many snowplows does Castle Rock have?