I got a water violation. What should I do?

Castle Rock Water has water monitors that look for water waste. This waste can include excessive water running over the sidewalk, watering on the wrong scheduled day, watering during the day, or broken irrigation equipment. The first violation is a warning with subsequent violations incurring a fee which will be applied to the water bill. Water monitors are required to have a picture and time of the infraction. If you received a violation, please correct the water waste problem immediately.

Show All Answers

1. Why does the Town have watering restrictions?
2. How do I report a water break?
3. How do I report a water waste violation?
4. How are water meters read?
5. If I see a spike in my water bill, what could it mean?
6. What can I do about changes in pressure in my water?
7. I got a water violation. What should I do?
8. What do I do if I see continuous water running over the sidewalk?
9. How can I avoid frozen pipes in extreme cold?
10. What is backflow and what causes it?
11. How can I protect my home from backflow (cross-connection)?