Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Water Department

  1. Grease Interceptor Grant

    Per Municipal Code 13.05.020, identified facilities that deal with organic waste and/or food grade oil or grease to the sanitary sewer... More…

  2. Landscape and Irrigation Inspection Request - Homeowner

    For homeowners with a developer/builder agreement for the completion of landscaping per water efficiency criteria.

  3. Meter Release (Canyons South and extraterritorial)
  4. Property Transfer Form - Title Companies
  5. Registration of Landscape Professionals

    Application for landscape professionals to be registered with the Town of Castle Rock as required by Code.

  6. Residential ColoradoScape required plan request

    If a property was permitted and built after Jan. 1, 2023, it is subject to the landscape and irrigation criteria specification... More…

  7. Temporary Irrigation Exemption - Non-residential

    This form is to apply for the ability for non-residential water customers to water outside of the three-day-a-week watering schedule to... More…

  8. Water Treatment Plant Tour

    Plum Creek Water Purification Facility guidelines and reservation form.

  1. In-home lead testing form
  2. Mapping and As-Built Construction Plan Request

    Request a copy of a map for water, wastewater and stormwater infrastructure as well as as-built construction plans.

  3. Meter Release (within Town boundaries)
  4. Registration of Landscape Company
  5. Rental Property Transfer Form
  6. Stormwater Utility Fee Request for Administrative Review

    Stormwater Utility Fee Request for Administrative Review

  7. Utility or Drainage Report Requests

    The purpose of this form is to request a copy of utility or drainage reports.