January 30, 2023
610 Genoa Way
Castle Rock, CO 80109
Neighborhood Meeting – Crystal Valley Shops Retail proposed site development plan – 5.1 acres - HYBRID MEETING
Monday, January 30, 2023
Neighborhood Meeting Sign ID #34
Hybrid Neighborhood Meeting: Monday, Jan. 30, 2023 at 6 pm
You are invited to attend the first neighborhood meeting to discuss a proposed Site Development Plan for a proposed retail development to be located at the southwest corner of Crystal Valley Parkway and Plum Creek Boulevard. The meeting will be conducted in a hybrid format, allowing both in-person and virtual participation. The purpose of this meeting is for the applicant to share information about the proposal, take feedback, and answer any questions you might have. Directions for the online and telephone participation are listed at the end of this post.
The applicant is proposing to construct four buildings, totaling 25,823 square feet and approximately 139 parking spaces on the 5.1-acre property. The site would be subdivided in to three lots. Uses are anticipated to include a commercial, retail, and food services. Site construction is expected to occur in two phases.
Two access points are proposed. One entrance from Crystal Valley Parkway is proposed as a right-in only. A second entrance from Plum Creek Boulevard is proposed as a full movement access. Architectural materials will include stone, brick, stucco, wood panel accents, board and batten and varied roof lines.
General Neighborhood Meeting Information
The meeting will begin with the applicant giving a presentation on the proposed project. Attendees will have an opportunity to ask questions or make comments, following the applicant’s presentation. All participants who wish to speak will be given the opportunity to do so.
If you would like to provide feedback, please attend the meeting or contact the applicant or Town of Castle Rock representative listed below. If you would like to provide written comments or questions to be addressed at the meeting, please forward them to the Applicant/Owner by Wednesday, Jan. 25. The Town will accept your feedback and questions at any time.
To Attend In-Person:
Holiday Inn Express
610 Genoa Way
Castle Rock, CO 80109
To Attend Virtually:
Join online: https://olsson-679.my.webex.com/olsson-679.my/j.php?MTID=mb0c605a7acd463b5df5c79eab3c3506d
Meeting number: 2557 682 4603
Join by video system: Dial email@example.com
You can also dial 220.127.116.11 and enter your meeting number.
Join by phone: +1-415-655-0001 US Toll
Access code: 255 768
Information for Those Attending Virtually
- The neighborhood meeting will be held online Monday, Jan. 30, 2023 from 6 - 7 pm using Webex webinar. Please use one of the options above to access the meeting at the date and time shown
- All virtual participants will automatically have their video/audio turned off upon entry to the meeting
- Questions will be held until the end of the initial presentation by the project team
- To ask a question (or make a comment) verbally, please use the "Raise Hand" function in WebEx
- Those participating by phone may press *3 to prompt the “Raise Hand” function in WebEx
- The project team will work down the list of questions and raised hands in order and activate the user’s audio one at a time to allow them to speak
- Please be aware that the meeting will be recorded to ensure an accurate record of comments and questions about the project
If you have any problems attending virtually, please contact Andrea Grover at 970-635-3700 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for technical assistance.
1864 Woodmoor Dr. Suite 100
Monument, CO 80132
Contact: Joe DesJardin
Town of Castle Rock
100 N. Wilcox St.
Castle Rock, CO 80104
Contact: Sandy Vossler
Conceptual Site Plan
Conceptual Building Elevations
Posted to website: Jan. 12, 2023