Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.

Film and Photography Permit

  1. To film on public property or in parks in the Town of Castle Rock, applicants must complete this permit application at least five (5) business days (thirty (30) days for large or more complex productions) prior to the shoot date. To film on private property, please contact the owner of that property. For family, senior, wedding or other types of photography you do not need a permit, but it is recommended to check ahead to see if the area you plan to shoot is reserved.  

  2. What Public Spaces Will Be Used?*
  3. Insurance Requirement
    Insurance will not be required for filming or photography if the following requirements are met: three or less total crew, handheld equipment only, no wires, cables or generators are used, no traffic control is needed, no sidewalks are obstructed, no public parking or right-of-way are impacted If any of the requirements are not met , The Town of Castle Rock will require General Liability Insurance. **Insurance Requirement: $1,000,000 General Liability and must add The Town of Castle Rock, its officers, officials, agents and employees as additionally insured
  4. Remit here if the production requires insurance or additional document submission
  5. Leave This Blank:

  6. This field is not part of the form submission.